Free HIV/STI Testing
Date and TimeThursday, December 1, 2016
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Kirkhof Center » RM 1247
- Kirkhof Center » RM 1249
Join us as we observe World AIDS Day on Thursday, December 1. Free and confidential HIV and STI testing will be available all day from 9AM-5PM in 1247/1249 Kirkhof Center, no appointment necessary. Know your status!
World AIDS Day is an Intersections event, sponsored by Campus Interfaith Resources, Disability Support Resources, the Milton E. Ford LGBT Resource Center, the Office of Multicultural Affairs, and the Women's Center.
Questions can be directed to:
Milton E. Ford LGBT Resource Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Campus Interfaith Resources
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Disability Support Resources
- Inclusion/Social Justice » LGBT Resource Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Title IX