Wheelhouse Talk: Cook Leadership Academy Alumni Panel - LIB100 Approved!
Date and TimeWednesday, October 8, 2014
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- L. William Seidman Center
A co-founder of FailureLab, a director of marketing and communications at Public Sector Consultants, a coordinator of communications at Varnum Consulting, and a public policy coordinator at the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce: all young professionals, Grand Valley graduates, and Cook Leadership Academy alumni whose leadership has made its mark on Grand Rapids and across the state. Come gain new, fresh perspectives on leadership as these past fellows engage in a lively panel discussion about their experiences as young professionals and leaders.
- Austin Dean, Co-Founder Failure Lab, Director of Business Operations GR Current.
- Selma Tucker, Director of Marketing and Communications Public Sector Consultants
- Juliana Nahas-Viilo, Communications Coordinator Varnum Consulting
- Allie Bush, Public Policy Coordinator, Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce
The event is free and open to the public. There is limited a limited amount of seating - please make sure to RSVP at http://hauensteincenter.org/events-calendar/
The event will be in:
L. William Seidman College of Business Forum Room - 50 Front Avenue Southwest Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Tori VanDragt, Event Coordinator for The Hauenstein Center