Voices of Our People
Date and TimeWednesday, March 14, 2012
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- 107 Manitou Hall - Allendale Campus
Part of the 'Indigenous Voices' Colloquium:
"Voices of Our People: The MAM People in Our Community, Mayan Languages and Cultures"
Do you know how many Mayan languages are spoken? Have you ever heard them? We invite you to learn about Mayan cultures, traditions and languages.
Come, join us... and taste a 'tamal'!
Our Guests are:
Maria and Francisco de Pablo (MAM Community Members)
Moderator: Prof. Mike Vrooman (MLL)
For more information, or special accommodations, please contact the Area Studies office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 331-8110.
Zulema Moret email@example.com
- Academic » Academic Calendar
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Campus Life » Padnos International Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Student Life
- Student Life » Cultural