Vegucate Yourself: Showing of Vegucated. LIB 100 APPROVED!
Date and TimeThursday, March 30, 2017
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Kirkhof Center » Area 51
This 3-film series examines how changing one's diet can dramatically affect the world in which we live. Cage Free, a student-led service and advocacy organization at Grand Valley, presents this program in order to shed light on the precarious positions in which we place our health, our environment, and our society, all because of unsustainable habits.
Jessyca Stoepker, Vice President of Cage Free
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Campus Life » Sustainability
- Campus Recreation » Fitness
- Campus Recreation » Wellness
- LIB 100
- Student Life » Special Interest Organizations
- Student Life » Volunteer/Service