The Power of Mindfulness with Sri "Baba" Shuddhaanandaa - LIB100/201 Approved!
Sri "Baba" Shuddaanandaa
Date and TimeFriday, September 20, 2013
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2250 GRAND RIVER ROOM
Sri “Baba” Shuddhaanandaa from India will be speaking in the Grand River Room (in Kirkhof, Allendale Campus) on September 20 from 12-1:00pm. The event is sponsored by the Religious Studies and Philosophy Departments. The one hour program will include:
1. A short Mindfulness Meditation
2. Some simple techniques of mindful stretches and Power breathing.
3. Talk about the Power of the Mind and role of Affirmations in shaping our destiny
4. He will also share his experience working with Street children of Calcutta and also women's empowerment through Micro Credit in the islands of Sunderbans, with the destitute women living there.
Program Coordinator, Religious Studies
236 Lake Ontario Hall
Allendale, MI 49401