The Fight Continues Veterans in Transition (free admission)
Date and TimeTuesday, August 28, 2012
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Cook-DeWitt Center » CDC AUDITORIUM
The Fight Continues - Assisting Veterans in Transition (free admission)
GVSU Veterans Network and Student Veterans Organization will be hosting James Sperry, USMC/Retired 3/1, a nationally recognized speaker, who will speak of his journey from combat injuries to civilian success.
Additionally, Eric Calley 3rd LAR USMC will speak on related issues and share some thoughts and advice.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 from 4p-5p
Cook-Dewitt Center Auditorium
Grand Valley State University, Allendale Campus
Just show up on the 28th… no tickets required.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Steven Lipnicki firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic » Academic Calendar
- Campus Life » Campus Ministry
- Campus Life » Housing
- Campus Life » Student Organization Meetings
- Campus Life » University Counseling Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Student Life » RHA (Residence Hall Association)
- Student Life » Student Senate
- Student Life » Volunteer/Service