Stalking in the Media. LIB 100 / 201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, January 31, 2018
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2204 PERE MARQUETTE
Learn how to identify stalking in music, television, and media in general. Unpack the impact & stigms of stalking in media and how to address this form of violence.
Center for Women & Gender Equity
Violence Prevention & Education Graduate Assistant
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Title IX
- LIB 100
- LIB 201
- Learning Outcomes » Critical Thinking
- Learning Outcomes » Ethical Reasoning
- Learning Outcomes » Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning