Date and TimeWednesday, February 26, 2014
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Lake Ontario Hall » 130 - Classroom
Need a passport? Passport need renewing? Attend the Passport Fair!
What to Bring:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship in the form of a previous passport, certified birth certificate or naturalization certificate.
- Proof of identity, with photo (driver’s license or MichiganState ID). Social Security cards will not suffice.
- Two separate checks or money orders will be needed for passportprocessing for a total of $135. Check or money order will be the only accepted form of payment ($110 to the Department of State, $25 to the USPS).
- Passport photos can be taken at the passport fair for $2 cash. You must present your GVSU identification card.
For Passport Renewals:
Passport Renewals require two checks, one for $110 to the U.S. Department of State and the other for $5.60 to the USPS.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 6 WEEKS FOR PASSPORT PROCESSING.
Padnos International Center firstname.lastname@example.org