Master of Public Health (MPH) Information Session
Public Health - CHS
Date and TimeWednesday, October 25, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- DeVos Center » 302E - Conference Room
We invite you to attend one of our upcoming information sessions!
Join the Director of the MPH program, Dr. Ranelle Brew, to learn how and why you should earn your Master of Public Health at Grand Valley State University. No registration is required. For more information, please contact us at 616-331-5570.
- Monday, October 23 – 4pm – CHS 240
- Tuesday, October 24 – 10am – Allendale Kirkhof Center, KC 1142
- Wednesday, October 25 – 6pm – DeVos Building, DEV 302E
Unable to attend an on-campus MPH Info Session? Join us for an interactive Online MPH Info Session!
Dr. Ranelle Brew will be hosting a webinar MPH Info Session:
- Tuesday, October 24 – 3pm – Webinar