Master of Public Health (MPH) Information Session
Center for Health Sciences
Date and TimeWednesday, February 8, 2017
- DeVos Center » 302E - Conference Room
Join the Director of the MPH program, Dr. Ranelle Brew, to learn how and why you should earn your Master of Public Health at Grand Valley State University. No registration is required. For more information, please contact us at 616-331-5570.
- Monday, Feb. 6 at 1:00pm, in the Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, Room 240 (downtown campus)
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 10:00am, on the Allendale campus, Kirkhof Center, Room 1142
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 5:00pm, in the DeVos Center, Room 302E (downtown campus)
Unable to attend an on-campus MPH Info Session? Join us for an interactive Online MPH Info Session!
Dr. Ranelle Brew will be hosting an online MPH Info Session Webinar:
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 3:00pm
Registration for the online session is required. Register here. Registrants will receive an email link approximately 1-2 days prior to the online session. Use of the Google Chrome browser is required. Please note that the MPH degree program is not an online program.