Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Learn About The ESSU Advantage - ESSU
The Enterprise Systems Student Union
Date and TimeMonday, January 22, 2018
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- The Forum in Seidman College of Business
Learn more about The ESSU Advantage
The Enterprise Systems Student Union (ESSU), is open to all majors, with the purpose to provide a better understanding of enterprise systems and to provide a link between the university and companies who utilize enterprise systems. The organization hosts the ERP speaker series, provides networking opportunities with companies, conducts resume workshops and practice interviews, and provides tutoring to management information systems students.
Join us to learn how to can join the organization and set yourself apart from other students with the ESSU Advantage.
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Seidman College of Business
- Student Life
- Student Life » Academic Organizations
- Student Life » Special Interest Organizations
- Student Life » Student Organization Meetings