Is Buying a Franchise Right For Me?
Date and TimeTuesday, December 6, 2016
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Online - Webinar
During this 45 minute web-based event you’ll learn franchising basics, including the array of categories and total estimated initial investment levels available (starting at around $70K), and how to go about defining your own personal vision, matching that up with viable choices, and conducting proper due diligence to determine if franchising is right for you, and if so, how to make sure you’re selecting the RIGHT FIT for YOU!
Here is a brief outline of the topics covered in the seminar:
• How franchising can provide a desirable alternative to traditional employment by reducing the risk of ownership to an acceptable level through proven business systems, comprehensive training and ongoing support.
• Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels and fees.
• The legal regulations governing franchising that protect the buyer.
• A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely researching and selecting the business opportunity that best fits your unique personality, skills, needs and goals.
• Growth trends and choices in franchising that offer stability and success in weak and strong economies.
A brief overview of FranNet’s no-fee, no-obligation consulting service.
Speaker(s): Brigitte Betser, FranNet
To register, please go to https://clients.sbdcmichigan.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=70360081 or call our office at 616-331-7370.
SBDC West Michigan