How to Buy or Sell a Business
Date and TimeWednesday, November 20, 2013
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Muskegon Innovation Hub
The Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center is assembling an experienced team of experts to discuss the many aspects of purchasing or selling a business.
Who Should Attend this Conference?
Those who are looking to purchase or sell a business, as well as accountants, attorneys, business brokers, financial planners, CEOs and CFOs.
The conference will focus on questions such as:
1. How do I find a business to purchase?
2. How do I determine the purchase price to be paid?
3. How much is my business worth?
4. How do I finance the purchase?
5. How do I investigate the business once I find a target?
1. How much is my business worth?
2. How do I find a buyer for my business?
3. Should I finance the sale of my business?
4. What do I need to do to get my business in shape to sell?
Following an opening session with buyers and sellers participating with a panel of experienced professionals, buyers and sellers will separate into individual sessions targeting both tracks [sellers and buyers]. Focused sessions will cover specific challenges and opportunities.
Veterans' registration is free with proof of military service. Please contact email@example.com for assistance and registration.
MI-SBTDC West Michigan