Get Your Business Online with Google
Date and TimeWednesday, February 15, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Montcalm Community College, 1325 Yellow Jacket Drive Greenville, MI 48838
Did you know research shows that 97% of consumers search the web to find local goods and services, but only 37% of businesses have claimed a local business listing on a search engine? This workshop hosted by the Michigan SBDC will help you get started with free tools from Google, and topics include:
• Getting your business listed and verified on Google Search and Maps
• Using "Google My Business" to manage your online presence
• Reaching your target markets electronically
• Securing a domain name and building a free website for your business
This workshop is intended for businesses who want to learn the initial steps of getting their business presence online, and is a great precursor to our "Grow Your Business Online" workshop.
Presented by SBDC West Michigan.
To register, go online at https://clients.sbdcmichigan.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=70370017 or call SBDC West Michigan at (616)331-7370.
SBDC West Michigan