Five Questions - Career Exploration Workshop 1 �"Getting Started�"
Date and TimeTuesday, February 7, 2012
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- STU Room 203
An hour long workshop broken down into three components:
1) A look at the 5 questions
2) Information about career assessments
3) Information about career research.
The last 10-15 minutes of the workshop will be spent making a decision about the next-best step for each student. They may choose to:
1) Take the information and do some self-directed career explorations
2) Take assessments AND return to Workshop II for the interpretation and more information about career exploration
3) Skip the assessments and take the assignment sheet for career research; once the research is complete, they can choose to make an appointment with the career advisor in their field of interest and talk more specifically about local companies, internship opportunities etc.
John Zaugra firstname.lastname@example.org