Executive Speaker - Mike Cazer on Career Development
Date and TimeThursday, October 4, 2012
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- DeVos Center » 122E - Loosemore Auditorium
Mike Cazer the CFO of Amway will be speaking to students in Loosemoore Auditorium on Thursday, October 4th at 6pm. He will be covering some of the following topics:
- An overview of his career path and how he got to where he is today
- Adding value to a project
- Differentiating yourself
- Leading others
- How to develop yourself and those around you
- Valuable lessons he learned that was not taught in the classroom
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions about any of the topics he has touched on, or bring up a whole new question for him to answer.
This event is sponsored by the Seidman Investment Portfolio Organization, a student-run investment portfolio valued at over $41,000. For more information about our club, visit http://www.gvsu.edu/invest.
Seidman IPO, email@example.com