Excellence Series: Making the Transition from Staff to Supervisor
Date and TimeWednesday, September 25, 2013
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Bike Factory » 340 - Training Room
- Room 330, The Bicycle Factory
Workshop presented by Beverly Washington, Trainer
Whether you are a new or seasoned supervisor this seminar is for you! Improve your leadership skills and become a better supervisor. In addition to gaining a powerful new set of skills, strategies and techniques for dealing with issues you will learn:
- How to relate to former peers who are now your subordinates
- Tools to motivate and encourage your employees
- Options of how to discipline firmly and fairly, without creating resentment from employees
- Examples of how to handle negative forces such as gossip, rumors, and poor attitudes
This seminar will make you a better supervisor, guaranteed! From earning the trust and respect of your team to organizing your own workload more efficiently, you will gain insights, proven techniques, and innovative strategies that you can put to use as soon as you return to the office!
Register at www.gvsu.edu/seminar
Program approved for COT Development Credit.
Human Resources email@example.com