Excellence Series: Leadership Your Team Can Follow
Date and TimeWednesday, February 27, 2013
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- 303C Richard M. DeVos Center
Register at www.gvsu.edu/seminar
Workshop presented by Kim Monaghan, Human Resources Career Services for Faculty and Staff Consultant
What are the hallmarks of a great leader? To begin, a great leader is one who understands the importance of capitalizing on the strengths of their team. They also know the importance of creating a healthy and positive work environment by fostering clear and open lines of communication. Finally, great leaders rally their team to align their personal and professional visions with your overall department/organization goals.
In this interactive workshop, you will discover:
1. What makes you a great leader and where are your growth opportunities.
2. How conducting a SWOTS analysis of your department/organization is imperative for goal attainment.
3. Ways to empower your team, help them realize their potential, and foster great working relationships.
4. That the admission of weaknesses doesn’t equate to failure, but rather provides a platform for modeling professional growth and empowerment.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 616-331-2215 if you need special accommodations.