Excellence Series: Creating Optimism In The Workplace
Date and TimeWednesday, January 22, 2014
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Room 1008A, L. William Seidman Center
Workshop presented by Sheryl Prindle, Training Consultant
Is negativity a problem in your office? Workplace negativity can spread quickly and quietly, but it can be stopped if you recognize the danger signals and act on them. Negativity is often the underlying cause of poor performance, deteriorating quality, or a fall-off in teamwork. This training gives people the tools they need to:
- Trace and replace their unproductive behaviors
- Learn the difference between healthy skepticism and whining
- Effectively challenge negativity in others
- Develop a “we can get it done” attitude
When employees put negativity behind them, healthy communication thrives, absenteeism takes a holiday, and creativity and innovation flourish.
Register at www.gvsu.edu/seminar
Program approved for COT Development Credit.
Human Resources email@example.com