Who Should Attend: Facility Managers, Business Managers, Operation Managers, Owners, from the following sectors School Districts, Higher Education Institutions, Non-Profits and Government Institutions
Here is who you will hear from:
· Tim Shireman, Rebuild Michigan, along with its Regional Technical Assistants (RTAs), work to promote increased energy efficiency within Michigan communities by providing technical assistance and resources to eligible building owners that are ready to undertake comprehensive or staged energy efficiency projects. Rebuild Michigan provides preliminary energy audits and related project support services to enrolled clients. Must have a minimum of $25,000 in annual energy costs and be able to provide 12 months of energy data.
· Dr. Matthew Heun, Mechanical Engineering Professor with Calvin College. Matt was instrumental in assisting to develop a “Green Revolving Fund” at Calvin College that provides funding for energy upgrades on campus.
· Dru Ross, Energy Advisor II, Consumer Energy. Dru will share the 2014 Consumer Energy Incentive Program.
· Todd O’Grady: Michigan Saves—a nonprofit organization with seed funding from the state—has crafted an energy efficiency financing program specifically for local governments, schools, and other public entities. Whether you have a small lighting project or a multi-million dollar energy efficient retrofit, we can get you ready to save with streamlined financing using installment purchase agreements.
· Cheri Holman: USGBC West Michigan. Cheri will provide information on the launch of the Battle of the Buildings Competition that will start in January 2014.
Please RSVP by January 6, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org or (231) 799-2120 Ext 117
Renae Hessel email@example.com