Eleven Tsunamis from 2004 to 2011: Are we getting wiser?
Date and TimeMonday, January 9, 2012
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- 119 Padnos - Allendale Campus
The GVSU Geology Department invites you to a special guest lecture by distinguished Professor of Geophysics and world-renown seismologist/earthquake physicist, Emile Okal (Northwestern University, Evanston, IL).
*Lecture will likely include the Mag 8.8 2010 Chile EQ and the tsunami it produced.
John Weber email@example.com
- Academic » Academic Calendar
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Campus Life » Padnos International Center
- Student Life
- Student Life » Cultural