Meets every other Tuesday beginning Jan. 11th
Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce
The GVSU Divorce Recovery group is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone. Join us every other Tuesday Noon – 1:00 pm in KC0042. Our next meeting is February 8th. Participants are encouraged to bring their lunch.
· Gain emotional support from people who understand your emotional stress.
· Learn how others are dealing with their children.
· Cope with the disappointment of parents and other family members.
· Gain encouragement to start over with new relationships.
· Understand and cope with financial burdens
· Share a few laughs! Humor can be the best medicine.
Facilitated by Marlene Kowalski-Braun and Vicki Makley, GVSU Women’s Center and by Sue Sloop, GVSU Work Life Connections. Please contact Sue Sloop for further information.
Other GVSU resources that may be of help:
Register at www.gvsu.edu/seminar.