Company Information Session Featuring Amway- ESSU
The Enterprise System Student Union
Date and TimeWednesday, November 30, 2016
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- The Forum L. William Seidman Center
Please join us at a special ESSU meeting! The meeting has been arranged and requested by Amway. They are very interested in our ERP Program and the ESSU. They would like to take the time to get to know our students and to share information about their company. This type of opportunity is a business formal setting that internships or jobs may arise from.
This is an exclusive event requested for ESSU members in GOOD STANDING. To be a member in good standing, you must have paid your $20.00 dues for the semester.
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Seidman College of Business
- Campus Life » Career Services
- Student Life
- Student Life » Academic Organizations
- Student Life » Leadership
- Student Life » Special Interest Organizations
- Student Life » Student Organization Meetings