College of Education Alumni Round Table Discussion
Date and TimeWednesday, October 23, 2013
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- L.V. Eberhart Center, 2nd floor
Focusing on teaching-related issues in and out of the classroom
Creating a Classroom for the 21st Century Learner
Grand Valley education alumni professionals will lead the various roundtable sessions and provide insight into elementary and secondary environments.
- Transforming Classrooms through the use of Technology-The iStudent of the 21st Century
- Technology Tools for Teachers-Transforming to the iTeacher
- Confessions from a First Year Teacher
- Classroom Routines and Management– Creating a Bully Proof Environment
- Teacher Evaluation 101-A Growth Model
5:30—6:00 p.m. Reception with Light Refreshments
6:00—6:30 p.m. Understanding Depth of Knowledge
6:30—7:45 p.m. Round Table Event
RSVP by October 22 to www.gvsu.edu/alumni/coe
to receive certificate of participation.
Questions regarding the roundtable should be directed to the
College of Education at 616.331.6240.
Clay Pelon email@example.com