Cesar Chavez Celebration Presents: Michael Reyes, Poetry, Hip Hop, and Culture - LIB 100/201 Approved!
Date and TimeWednesday, March 30, 2016
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Cook-DeWitt Center » CDC AUDITORIUM
Join us for a dynamic exploration of social justice during the César E. Chávez commemorative efforts with Michael Reyes. Reyes is a Chicano/Mexican poet, emcee, actor, playwright artist, and community organizer with featured nationally.
Event is FREE and open to all.
- Academic » Academic Calendar
- Campus Life » Padnos International Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- LIB 100
- LIB 201
- Student Life » Academic Organizations
- Student Life » Cultural
- Student Life » Media
- Student Life » Performing Arts
- Student Life » Special Interest Organizations
- Student Life » Student Organization Meetings