Business/Home Owner Renewable Energy Workshop - Part 3: Photovoltaic & Wind
Date and TimeFriday, March 23, 2012
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- MAREC, 200 Viridian Drive, Muskegon
Bruce R. Lowstuter, P.E. is president of Clean Energy Systems and an engineering consultant specializing in renewable energy. He is offering a series of three workshops covering topics ranging from a general overview of renewable energy for homeowners to in-depth technical discussions for installers and building contractors.
More on Bruce R. Lowstuter, P.E.
Workshops are $30.00 each. The workshops are organized in a "stand-alone" format so that each workshop may be taken separately without having had the other workshops in the series.
REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP: Part 3: Photovoltaic & Wind | March 23, 2012
- If you are registering for this workshop only, you may pay online by credit card at this secure link.
- You may register more than one person with a single credit card payment.
- NOTE: this Part 3 workshop will be REPEATED on April 21. You may register for either of these two dates; choose the best one for your calendar.
Please register promptly; workshops are open until filled. Questions? Please contact Kim Walton, MAREC program coordinator, at 616-331-6907 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you have any difficulty registering through this website, please send us an email by clicking here and we'll take care of you. Thanks!
Kim Walton, MAREC Program Coordinator email@example.com