Date and Time:
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
9:00 AM -
Workshop presented by Joan Epperson, President Global Business Solutions
Workshop sponsored by Human Resources and Inclusion & Equity
Bullying is called the silent epidemic. Half of all workers have experienced or witnessed bullying. This interactive learning experience will provide participants with the following insight and information:
• What bullying is and is not.
• The social and economic impact of bullying on employees and universities.
• How to protect yourself from bullying.
• What to do if you experience and/are witness bullying.
• GVSU Workforce Support and Resources.
• Your Bullying Prevention Action Plan.
If you need special accommodations, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-331-2215.