Adult and Child CPR, AED
Date and TimeTuesday, January 28, 2014
- Fieldhouse 18
This course is 3 hours in length and open to GVSU students, faculty, and staff.
CPR/AED Learn how to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in adults and children, including the use of automated external defibrillators (AED). This certification is good for 2 years and is issued through the American Red Cross.
Campus Recreation email@example.com
- Campus Recreation
- Campus Recreation » Fitness
- Campus Recreation » Intramurals
- Campus Recreation » Wellness
- Human Resources
- Human Resources » Faculty & Staff
- Human Resources » Student Employment