A workshop to help even the non-financial business owner achieve “Fiscal Fitness”
Who should attend:
Business owners and key staff who want to have a better understanding of how to use their financial statements to make good business decisions.
• Identify opportunities and challenges with your balance sheet and income statement
• Discuss the proven ways to increase your company’s cash flow
• Apply breakeven analysis to improve decision-making
• Understand and plan the working capital to support your growth
• Strengthen the partnership with your banker
No Cost: Thanks to support of the Fifth Third Foundation, we are able to reduce the normal program price of $75.
For more information and to register, go online at www.misbtdc.org/training or call the office at 616-331-7370.
This event also occurred on 10/14/2011