2013 Open Enrollment
Date and TimeTuesday, October 23, 2012
Three Easy Steps
The 2013 annual benefits open enrollment is your opportunity to take a closer look at your benefit options so please take some time to follow these:
1. Review detailed information.
2. Beginning October 23 through November 7 you can visit the NEW eBenefits Enrollment System to review all of your information and update your benefit selections for 2013.
3. Receive your detailed total compensation/confirmation statement.
New eBenefits Enrollment System
You must visit the completely redesigned eBenefits Annual Enrollment System to receive your total compensation/confirmation statement. Complete an online enrollment and update/verify benefit elections including:
- IRS re-election requirement for Health Saving Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Select and confirm eligibility of your dependents for the GVSU Tuition Reduction Program.
- Life Insurance Beneficiary designation.
- Home address for W-2 purposes.
- Coordination of benefits information.
For more information or to request printed copies please contact us at 331.2220 or email@example.com.