ERP Program Speaker Series
The Seidman ERP Speaker Series brings corporate executives and recent graduates to the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University to talk with business and non-business students about enterprise systems and business processes in the world after college. The series is held twice a semester and is hosted by The Seidman ERP Program, The Enterprise Systems Student Union (ESSU) and The Career Center. Refreshments are provided, and students are encouraged to stick around after the presentation to meet with speakers and work on building their professional network.
- Murali Chandrasekaran, PMP & ICAgile, Accenture
- Gregory Snow Director, Enterprise Information Management, Spectrum Health
- Geoff Scott, Chief Executive Officer at ASUG
- Eric Vallo, Owner/Chief Architect at EV Technologies
- James G. Koerner, CPM & CPIM, Director Program Management BE at Johnson Controls Inc.
- Steve Twinney, Lora Jackson, Kajal Magal, and Alex Philion at Deloitte SAP Consulting
- Jim Stark, VP, Master Data Governance Lead at Stryker Inc.
- Greg Mueller, Director – Business Process Improvement / SAP Center of Excellence at H.B. Fuller
- Kurt Partlo, Finance Business Process Leader at Dow Corning
- Michael Smith, Executive Vice President, Creative Merchandising Systems, Inc.
- Ryan Talbott, Director of IT - Finance and SAP Systems, Industrial Convergence, and Change Management, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Mr. Tim Merkle, Advanced Analytics Group, Steelcase
- Mr. Greg Flohr, Insurance Development Group, Auto-Owners Insurance
- Mr. Murali Chandrasekaran, Federal Services, Accenture
- Mr. Dan Batten, Executive VP of Business Processes & IT, SAF-HOLLAND, Inc.
- Mr. James Hamilton, Global Program Director of Information Technology, GM
- Ms. Kerri Allen, Federal Services, Accenture
- Mr. Dave Cannon Ph.D., Internal Auditing, GVSU
- Ms. Krischa Winright, CIO Priority Health/ VP of IT, Spectrum Health
- Mr. John Dettloff, Partner, HCL
- Mr. Dean Heltemes, Business Process Leader – Tartan Project, Cargill
- Mr. Kevin Toren, Chief Information Officer, Gordon Foods Service
- Mr. John Dean, Member, West Michigan CIO Council
Mr. James Hamilton, Director of Information Technology, General Motors
- Mr. Todd Shinabarger, IT Director, Vera Bradley
- Mr. David Swinburne, Business Process Analyst, Dow Corning
- Mr. Brian Marr, SAP Application Service Delivery Director, Perrigo Corporation
- Mr. Dan Wright, Solution Management Director, CMS/Consumers Energy
- Mr. John Morrissey, Sales and Marketing Services Intern, Steelcase Inc.
- Ms. Carla Maniaci, Systems Analyst, Whirlpool
- Mr. Jeff Peterson, VP and CIO, Alticor
Mr. Bob Krestakos, CIO, Steelcase