Non-Degree Seeking Students
It is possible to take GVSU classes as a non-degree seeking student. Only degree-seeking students at GVSU can acquire the Sustainable Food Systems Certificate, however.
There are some restrictions on non-degree seeking students who desire to enroll in a class:
- Applicants must have graduated from high school at least three years prior to enrollment.
- Applicants who have applied as degree-seeking are not eligible for non-degree seeking enrollment.
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree must apply as a graduate non-degree seeking student.
- Application deadline is 30 days prior to the first day of classes.
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for federal or state financial assistance or academic advising.
- A maximum of 30 credit hours may apply toward an undergraduate degree.
The Undergraduate Non-degree Application is available here.
Information on Graduate Non-degree Seeking Status is available here.