School of Engineering
PCEC Graduate Scholarship
The Seymour and Esther Padnos College of Engineering and Computing, School of Computing and Information Systems, and School of Engineering are offering part-time scholarships for MS:CIS/MBI and MSE graduate students entering their first semester of studies at GVSU. This scholarship can be used for tuition on any 3 credit course required within the graduate program.
These are competitive scholarships awarded for one semester. Students who apply for this scholarship should:
- Be accepted into a graduate program in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or Medical & Bioinformatics
- Be entering their first semester of graduate studies
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0 scale) in undergraduate studies
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Students must write and submit an essay discussing their educational and career goals. This essay should be one page in length, written in a standard font and attached to the application which you can download below.
Apply by submitting the completed application to the appropriate graduate program:
- School of Computing & Information Systems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School of Engineering, at email@example.com.
$500 per semester for up to $1,000 per academic year (fall, winter, and spring/summer terms)
The scholarship can be renewed for a second semester. To be eligable for scholarship renewal students must maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher during their first semester.
Download Graduate Studies Flyer here.
Page last modified May 16, 2011