- About Us
- Testing Facilities
- Engineering Scholarships
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and Staff List
- Electrical Engineering Faculty
- Computer Engineering Faculty
- Product Design & Manufacturing Faculty
- Mechanical Engineering Faculty
- Interdisciplinary Engineering
- Faculty\Staff Resources
- Student Resources
- Co-op Education
- Lab Safety
- Graduation & Enrollment Data
- Educational Objectives & Learning Outcomes
301 West Fulton Street, KEN 136
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
School of Engineering
Field of Study: Electrical Engineering
Office: 345 Kennedy Hall of Engineering
Dr. Adamczyk specializes in electromagnetics and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), hybrid electric vehicles and battery systems.
Prof. Adamczyk came to GVSU in 1999 after having worked for seven years in the automotive industry. He holds a BSEE and an MSEE from the University of Nevada, Reno, and a Ph.D. in Systems Engineering from Oakland University in Michigan.
Prof. Adamczyk is an iNARTE-certified EMC Master Design engineer, a founding member and the chair of an IEEE EMC Chapter of West Michigan. He has created an EMC precompliance laboratory at GVSU to support EMC courses and local industry.