We provide in-classroom demonstrations of data skills and office consultations about how the DIL can serve your students' needs.
Some of the services include
1. Classroom workshops for data acquisition, preparation, and analysis.
2. Constructing datasets for class use.
3. Assistance in lesson planning for data analysis exercises.
4. Maintaining a curated repository of online resources in data collection and analysis.
5. Workshops on using common statistical analysis software, such as SPSS, SAS, and R.
6. Tutoring in the DIL for students to master the data skills they need for your course.
Contact the DIL to discuss how we can help your students succeed with quantitative data.