Professional Development(PD) Workshops
|PD Workshops GVSU Learning Network GVSU Campus Visits|
|In-School Training GVSU M.Ed. Program ArtPrize Education Days|
The Grand Valley State University Charter Schools Office encourages participation in professional development opportunities that will enhance the teaching and learning experience for all.
Included in the Workshops are:
|2013-2014 brochure now available|
Important Workshop Reminders
- Workshops run from either 8:30am - 11:30am or 12:30pm - 3:30pm
- Register no later than 10 days prior to the workshop.
- Please obtain clearance for participation through your principal prior to registration.
- State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) may be available for select workshops.
- If substitute instructors are required for GVSU authorized charter schools, substitute costs are reimbursable by the CSO at $25/half day workshop and $50/full day workshop. In order to be reimbursed, please submit an invoice (with proof of payment), after the substitute cost has been incurred and paid for by the schools.
Cost to Attend
- FREE for GVSU authorized charter schools
- $75 per person per workshop*
*Please pay with a credit card. If you are not able to pay with a credit card, contact Sarah Pepper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 331-2240 at the GVSU Charter Schools Office prior to registering to obtain an invoice.
Locations & Directions
GVSU Charter Schools Office
GVSU Detoit Center
If you have questions regarding Professional Development, please contact Amirah Vosburgh at email@example.com or (616) 331-9068. If you have technical difficulties registering, please contact Sarah Pepper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 331-9069.
Page last modified March 14, 2014