GVSU M.Ed Program
We are pleased to offer financial support to educators who participate in GVSU’s Master of Education and Education Specialist programs.
Currently, we offer a scholarship of 50% for up to 12 credits per academic year. The scholarship is only offered to teachers, administrators or school counselors employed at GVSU-authorized charter schools. If you are not sure if your position qualifies, please contact our office.
Please note that elective courses (including EDR 612 & 613), books or additional fees incurred are NOT covered by the CSO.
For additional information and to see which programs are eligible for the scholarship, visit the links below.
- M.Ed. in Special Education-Emphasis in Learning Disabilities | Website
- M.Ed. in Instruction and Curriculum-Emphasis in Educational Differentiation | Website
- M.Ed. in Leadership-Emphasis in Educational Leadership | Website
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology | Website
- Educational Specialist Degree in Leadership | Website
- M.Ed. in Leadership-Emphasis in Special Education Administration | Website
- M.Ed. in Instruction and Curriculum-Emphasis in Early Childhood Education | Website
- M.Ed. in Literacy Studies - Reading and Language Arts | Website
- M.Ed. in Literacy Studies - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages | Website
- M.Ed. in School Counseling | Website
Fall 2017 Semester
Scholarship Application Closed
Winter 2018 Semester
November 14 at 8pm - Winter Scholarship Application Opens
December 13 at 5pm - Winter Scholarship Application Closes
December 15 at 5pm - Winter Semester Payment Deadline
Scholarship Eligibility and Scholarship Application Status
GVSU Charter Schools Office
Program Application and Class Registration
College of Education
Tuition Costs and Billing Questions
NHA Reimbursement Questions