GVSU M.Ed Program
The Grand Valley State University (GVSU) Charter Schools Office (CSO) is pleased to offer financial support for teachers, administrators and counselors employed at a GVSU-authorized charter school who wish to participate in GVSU’s Master of Education and Education Specialist programs.
Currently, the CSO will provide a scholarship of 50% for up to 12 credits per academic year. The scholarship is offered only to individuals working as teachers, administrators or school counselors (if you are not sure if your position qualifies, please contact the Charter Schools Office). Please note that elective courses (including EDR 612 & 613), books or additional fees incurred are NOT covered by the CSO.
For additional information and to see which programs are eligible for the scholarship, visit the links below.
Click on the program name for the program flyer and for additional information visit the program webpage from the College of Education.
- M.Ed. in in Special Education-Emphasis in Learning Disabilities | Website
- M.Ed. in Instruction and Curriculum-Emphasis in Educational Differentiation | Website
- M.Ed. in Leadership-Emphasis in Educational Leadership | Website
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology | Website
- Educational Specialist Degree in Leadership | Website
- M.Ed. in Leadership-Emphasis in Special Education Administration | Website
- M.Ed. in Instruction and Curriculum-Emphasis in Early Childhood Education | Website
- M.Ed. in Literacy Studies - Reading and Language Arts | Website
- M.Ed. in Literacy Studies - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages | Website
- M.Ed. in School Counseling | Website
Fall 2017 Semester
Scholarship Application Closed
Winter 2018 Semester
November 14 at 8pm - Winter Scholarship Application Opens
December 15 at 5pm - Winter Semester Payment Deadline
Scholarship Eligibility and Scholarship Application Status
GVSU Charter Schools Office
Program Application and Class Registration
College of Education
Tuition Costs and Billing Questions
NHA Reimbursement Questions