(Most recent News/Highlights in homepage)
- Eising, M., & Karasinski, C. (2017, November). Developmental kindergarten classroom intervention for positional & directional words. Poster presented at the American Speech Language-Hearing Association Annual Convention. Los Angeles, CA.
- Bartley, J., & Karasinski, C. (2017, November). CSD faculty perceptions of interprofessional education. Poster presented at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Annual Convention. Los Angeles, CA.
- Karasinski, C., Ammon, A., Bierer, M., & Smith, M. (2017, November). Relations among microstructure, macrostructure, and 6-traits measures of narrative, expository, & persuasive writing. Seminar presented at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Annual Convention. Los Angeles, CA.
- Wyatt Hawkins, Olivia Lawson, TJ Neuhaus and Dr. Wil Rankinen present "Linguistic diversity inside the post-secondary classroom" at GVSU's Teach-in: Power, Privilege and Difficult Dialogues, November 9, 2017 (Slides).
- Dr. Wil Rankinen invited to present on "The U.P. Dialect" at Finlandia University's Festival Ruska, Finnish American Heritage Center, September 27, 2017 (Link | Slides).
- GVSU CSD Department recognized as part of MIPERC receiving the 2017 Interdisciplinary Group Award received by the National Academies of Practice. http://www.asha.org/enews/accessacademics.html
- Dr. Wil Rankinen invited to present results from The Sauna Survey at the Sonderegger XVII Symposium, September 8, 2017 (Link | Slides).
- Dr. Wil Rankinen presents "Linguistic Diversity" at the College of Health Professions Fall Faculty Retreat 2017, August 22, 2017 (Slides).
- Dr. Karasinski and students present at the Symposium on Research in Child Language Disorders in Madison, WI (Bibliography, Abstract and Poster)