GVSU-MSU Clinical Research Trials Management Certificate Program
REQUIRED ONLINE COURSES:
- PSM 650 (GVSU; Jan-May) Ethics & Professionalism in Applied Science
- PHM 659 (MSU; Aug-Dec) Regulatory Affairs & Project Management
- HM 868 (MSU; Jan-May) Integrated Research Study Design & Informatics
Choose one of the following:
- AHS 692 (GVSU; May-Aug) Clinical Research Trials Practicum (see requirements)
- PA 535 (GVSU; Aug-Dec) Grant Writing
- STA 610 (GVSU) Applied Statistics for Health Professions
Courses can be applied toward professional science master’s degrees, as well as other master’s programs.
In order to be able to enroll in the Clinical Research Trials Practicum (AHS 692), the student must have completed (or is concurrently enrolled in) the three required courses (PHM 659, HM868 and PSM 650).
For the most up to date information on any course or general information regarding any program, please visit our website : http://www.gvsu.edu/acad-index.htm
The Clinical Trials Research Certificate is offered in an on line format, allowing for a more flexible design for those students unable to attend traditional classes. AHS 692 incorporates a fieldwork component which students will be able to complete at sites approved by the program director.
Because the program is completely online, students must have Internet and e-mail access. Please review the minimum computer standards on the GVSU IT website (http://www.gvsu.edu/it , click on Students for “Recommended System Requirements.).
An orientation for learning in the online format can be found at http://www.gvsu.edu/online/an-orientation-for-learning-in-the-online-and-hybrid-formats-13.htm.
Page last modified April 10, 2013