GVSU-MSU Clinical Research Trials Management Certificate Program
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS CERTIFICATE?
- Clinical research coordinators (CRC’s) and associates (CRA’s) who are presently working in the area of clinical research and are interested in further training as well as professional growth
- Registered nurses interested in research and the aspiration to enter a new field
- Bench scientist (BS and MS level) who want to change research fields
- Any professional interested in working in the area of clinical research
Many professionals are needed to implement a clinical trial:
- Clinical research coordinators
- Project and data managers
Data supports a bright outlook for clinical research-related positions. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects continued national job growth in the field.
Median expected salaries in these career possibilities range from $ 45,000 for entry level positions to upward of $ 80,000 for manager positions.
Page last modified December 18, 2012