Wildly Exciting 2014
Celebrating Outstanding Education
The First 50 Years (1964-2014):
Moving Toward a Wildly Exciting Future
BRINGING NATIONAL PRESENTERS
TO WEST MICHIGAN
Dr. ROBERT MARZANO
Visit the Speakers page for speakers' biographies and presentation summaries.
August 11 - 13, 2014, Monday - Wednesday
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with a one hour break for lunch each day.
L.V. Eberhard Center in the 2nd Floor Conference Center at Grand Valley State University's Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus
301 W. Fulton
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- $175 – Three days
- $150 – Two days
- $100 – One day
Included in your registration:
- Up to three days of excellent speakers
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) at 5 per day, maximum of 15
- Free parking in GVSU's conference parking lot
- Special give-aways, surprises, and treats on Tuesday
You will receive 15 Continuing Education Clock Hours at no additional cost. NO PAPERS TO WRITE THIS YEAR!
Page last modified July 8, 2014