Becoming a member will provide future teachers with beneficial information regarding education and looks fantastic on a resume. Membership to the SCEC is something that is earned. Attending meetings, volunteering at fundraisers, and participating in adopt a classroom are ways to earn your membership.
In order to become a member of SCEC for the Fall 2011 semester you must...
· Attend at least 5 of the 7 biweekly meetings
· Be an ACCEPTED member on Stuey
· Earn at least 10 points (see below)
How to earn points:
· 1 point per SCEC Biweekly meeting
· 2 points for pen pals
· 3 points for attending Symposium (in the fall)
· 1 point per volunteer hour
(There will be other opportunities to gain points throughout the semester that will be announced at meetings.)
Upcoming Points Opportunity:
|Last Modified Date: December 11, 2012|
|Copyright © 1995 - 2013||Grand Valley State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution|