Graduate Certificate in Online/Blended Instruction
This certificate is designed for:
- Professionals who seek knowledge and expertise teaching in online or blended settings
- Faculty in higher education who seek knowledge and expertise teaching in online or hybrid settings
- Corporate trainers or instructors interested in developing and implementing web-based, online instruction
Interested students should contact their advisor or the graduate educational technology program director (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students must apply for admission and be accepted into the College of Education graduate program in educational technology, another GVSU graduate degree program, or already hold a Master’s or terminal degree to acquire the proposed graduate certificate. Admissions Information.
- Students must meet the guidelines for certificates as indicated in the Graduate Studies Policies and Procedures Manual.
The graduate certificate in online/blended instruction consists of the following four course sequence (12 credits):
- EDT 635 - Instructional Systems Design (3 credits)
- EDT 629 - Online Instructional Design/Development (3 credits)
- EDT 684 - Field Experience (3 credits)
- EDT 636 - Assessment of Online/Blended Learning (3 credits)
- Computer with current operating system (Windows or Mac).
- High speed Internet access
M.Ed. degree in Educational Technology - Online and Hybrid/Blended Options