444 C DeVos
- Ed.D., Western Michigan University
- M.A., Western Michigan University
- B.S., University of Missouri
- Leadership in organizations
- Instructional development for teachers
- Employee evaluations
- Parent involvement strategies and success planning
- Author with Jacque Melin on Performance Appraisals Made Easy:
Evaluation Tools for Teachers and Support Staf
- Consultant in leadership development in educational and business
environments, staff evaluation, and creating and maintaining
successful mentor programs.
- Coordinator, Eastern Michigan University and Grand Valley State's
joint Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership.