CMS 3.X Help
Site Extras - Spotlights
This site extra allows you to add spotlights on influential people that rotate on refresh.
- Click on “Spotlights” under the Site Extras panel on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You have two choices. You can either add a new spotlight, or use an already created one. If you choose one that is already created, you will look down the list of “Other Site’s Spotlights” and click the red “X” to the left of the person’s name. This will add that person to your rotation of spotlights.
- To add a new spotlight, click the blue “Add New” button.
- Click “Browse…” to navigate to photo you want used in spotlight. Type in title, which will most likely be the name of the person, organization, or event featured in the spotlight. Enter content, which will explain more about the person, organization, or event. The share option lets you decide if you want other site’s to be able to use this spotlight on their site as well. If you want to share, make sure the drop-down says, “Yes,” otherwise make sure the drop-down says, “No.”
- Click the blue “Submit” button.
- Follow steps 3-5 to add more spotlights to your page.
Page last modified June 20, 2012