CMS 3.X Help
Site Extras - Quotes
This site extra allows you to add quotes that will change on refresh to your site.
- Click on “Quotes” under the Site Extras panel on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the blue “Add New” button.
- Type in your header, title, and quote. The header is what will appear in the blue header line of your quotes box. The title is just for CMS to have a name for the quote. The body is where you type the quote out.
- Click the check-box next to “Is Quote:” to indicate that it is a quote.
- Type in the authors name and click the blue “Submit” button.
- To add more quotes, follow steps 2-5 for each new quote.
Page last modified June 20, 2012