CMS 3.X Help
Site Extras - Events Calendar
This site extra allows a site to add events to their site and to the events.gvsu.edu calendar.
- Click on “Events Calendar” under the Site Extras panel on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the blue “Add New” button.
- Place a check in the box next to where you want the event to show up. If you want people to RSVP then place a check in the box next to RSVP.
- Type in the title of the event, location, date, and time. Add a contact name and email.
- From the category list, choose the category or categories that fit that event the best.
- Type in all the details of the event in the “Full Description” content box.
- Click the blue “Submit” button.
- To add more events, repeat steps 2-7.
Page last modified June 20, 2012