Roxanne Mol, MED
Title: Assistant to the Assistant Dean for Strategic Planning, Accreditation, Assessment, and Faculty and Staff Development
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Schedule appointments and provide clerical support for Assistant Dean.
- Tasks as assigned by the Dean
- Support for the following
- CLAS Staff Advisory Committee
- Responsible for:
- Support of the Faculty development series
- provides support for new faculty mentoring program
- Support for all CLAS Events, including CLAS teaching and staff roundtables, and Sabbatical Showcase
Roxanne has been with the university since 2001. She came to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences from the Department of Movement Science where she served as the secretary of the department. Prior to Movement Science, Roxanne spent six years in Admissions as a secretary and three years in Housing at Grand Valley State University.
Roxanne provides support for Assistant Dean, Donovan Anderson. Her responsibilities include organizing all of the CLAS main events, supporting the staff advisory committee and the mentorship program.
Roxanne earned her B.S. from Grand Valley in 2012 and a Master’s in Adult and Higher Education in April of 2014. She joined Toastmaster’s in 2014 and earned her Competent Communicator and Competent Leader Awards. She serves as the club’s V.P. of Outreach. Roxanne and her husband Vern enjoy spending their spare time with their children, two grandson’s and their White German Shepherd, Reeves. Together, they enjoy boating, hunting and supporting our own Grand Valley Lakers together. Go Lakers!