College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Roxanne Mol, MED
Title: Assistant to the Associate Dean for Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Academic Opportunities
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Schedule appointments and provide clerical support for Associate Dean.
- Tasks as assigned by the Dean
Support for the following:
- CLAS Curriculum Committee
- Student Advisory Committee
- Conference Room Scheduling
- Manage student employees
- Facilitate completion of online Banner grade entry
- Grade change and incompletes form processing and tracking.
- Late add request processing.
- Student grievances intake and scheduling.
- B-4-243 MAK and other CLAS conference room scheduling.
Roxanne has been with the university since 2001. She came to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences from the Department of Movement Science where she served as the secretary of the department. Prior to Movement Science, Roxanne spent six years as an Admissions secretary.
Her duties include providing support for an Associate Dean of the College. Among other things, she will oversee the grading process and provide clerical support for the Curriculum Committee.
Roxanne earned her B.S. in Liberal Studies from Grand Valley and her Masters of Education in April of 2014. Roxanne and her husband Vern enjoy spending their spare time with their children and grandson. They enjoy boating, hunting and supporting our own Grand Valley Lakers together.
Page last modified April 14, 2016