College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Keesha Hardiman, MPA
Title: Assistant to the Associate Dean for Professional Development and Administration
Office Coordinator for the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Plan and implement the logistics of College-wide events (CLAS New Faculty Social, Faculty and Staff Meeting, Distinguished Alumni-in-Residence Program, Teaching Roundtables, Holiday Open House, Staff Roundtables, Sabbatical Showcase and Spring Celebration, Faculty Research Colloquia, Faculty Seminars, and PSS MiniTour)
Schedule appointments and provide clerical support for Dean Menon in these areas:
- Faculty and Staff Development activities
- Research/Grants activities
- Space/Facilities activities
- Strategic Planning activities
Support for :
- CLAS Faculty Development Committee
- CLAS Staff Advisory Committee
- Tasks as assigned by the Dean
Keesha Hardiman has been an employee of Grand Valley State University since December of 2003. Prior to joining the CLAS Dean's Office in 2006, she worked in the banking industry and served as Faculty Services Secretary for the GVSU Psychology Department. From May of 2010 until May of 2012, Keesha concurrently served as Office Coordinator of Grand Valley’s Autism Education Center.
As Office Coordinator of the CLAS Dean’s Office, Keesha has taken on a number of responsibilities. Currently, her major responsibilities include planning College-wide events and supporting Associate Dean Shaily Menon as she carries out her responsibilities in the areas of Faculty and Staff Development, Research/Grants, Space/Facilities, and Strategic Planning.
Keesha obtained a B.A. in Economics from the University of Michigan in 2001 and a Master's degree in Public Administration from Grand Valley State University in 2009. During her spare time, she enjoys reading, drawing, spending time with her family, and, occasionally, building architectural models.
Page last modified April 14, 2016