Title: Secretary for the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Assist with the planning and implementation of CLAS events
- Assist with CLAS award nominations
- CLAS student supervisor
- Create CLAS Happenings monthly poster
- Update CLAS website as directed by the CLAS Director of Communications
- Support for Digital Measures
- Tasks as assigned by the Dean
Cindy began working for GVSU in 1991 as the Academic Department Coordinator for the School of Criminal Justice, Police Academy and Legal Studies Program. In 1998 she joined the Seidman College of Business supporting the Coordinator and doing undergraduate advising. Cindy has enjoyed spending the last 12 years at home raising her family. She recently returned to Grand Valley, joining the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean's Office.
Her position in the CLAS Dean's Office includes assisting with CLAS events, award nominations, CLAS Happenings, website support, Digital Measures support and other tasks assigned by the Dean.
Cindy is married and has three children. She enjoys family time, volunteering at various ministries, sports and reading.